Great Expectations Tag

Let me just come out and say that it is no secret that I am an avid Youtube watcher

As inspired by one of my favorites (who does not post as often as I would love) BritPopPrincess, on her latest video "THE GREAT EXPECTATIONS TAG! HAPPY NEW YEAR"
Questions
1. Beauty Bad Habit to Get Rid Of...
Buying new products while I have full bottles! Time to use up my products

2. Beauty Secret to Add This Year...
Use more Coconut Oil!

3. Last Years Beauty Favorite...
YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy (5) Lipstick/gloss

4. Beauty/Body Goal for 2013...
If you follow me on Twitter, you would know that I just bought an Xbox with Kinect and it has been kicking my behind. Didn't realize it was such a good investment until I started comparing the price of a gym membership with that of the console. So, for the new year I will get my moneys worth and then some more getting fit with Zumba Fitness, Just Dance 4, and Nike Training (when I buy it).

5. Last Years Biggest Fashion Mistake... 
Buying random items without a plan

6. This Years Fashion Trend Prediction...
Statement pieces. It wont just be about the necklace, it will be the jacket or the pants with some crazy design. There will be a lot more exotic patterns...maybe

7. This Years Fashion Must have...
The essential handbag! That fancy bag you use for everything and it will be sophisticated and classic

8. Last Years Happiest moment/biggest Achievement...
Taking a 5-day trip to Paris to meet someone special.

9. Last Years Biggest Challenge...
Finding something worthwhile to focus on

10. This Years key Resolution...
This will not be popular, but the key resolution for everyone including myself should be to Streamline...We especially women carry a lot of unnecessary baggage. Let's get rid of it. Let's make our lives easier!

11. Any Motto/Advice for the Year...
"If it ain't broke, Don't fix it" As soon as I saw that question, that is all I could think about. If something is not bothering you and its working there is no reason to tweak it. "Live and let Live"

And...If you read this and you have a blog, do the tag and link below or tweet me and I shall check it out!

P.S. since I do not have a presence on Youtube, I will do a post on favorite Youtube Channels soon!

And a huge Thank you to Patricia for Creating the  tag! #Greatexpectations

Comments

  1. It's lovely to learn more about you! Beautiful photos! Thanks a lot for tagging me, I really appreciate it!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!