D.I.Y. Brown Sugar Lip Scrub

I have seen these DIY projects all over Pinterest and Youtube. Since winter is coming upon us, I had to try one myself. The brown sugar composition was the most popular, so it must be the best. 

Here is what I used
2 packets of Brown Sugar Raw
1/5 spoon of Honey
1 spoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

small mixing utensil and a small bowl




 ....just mix it all together until it basically has the consistency that you desire. 

.....And, Here was the final result (sorry for the bad camera quality)


The only thing about this lip scrub is that the brown sugar was a little too chunky, but it did do the job right away. Adding so much olive oil kept my lips moisturized so much that I absolutely did not need to cake so much lip palm or gloss, as usual for the time of the year. 
Did anyone else try this composition for a lip scrub before? 

Comments

  1. Such a great idea ! Thanks for sharing !

    XX Luba

    Please visit me at :: Well Living BLog :: equestrian feel in my look today
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DIY!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really great recipe! Can't go wrong with a good sugar scrub! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, it looks super cool! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    www.fashiondelights.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea, will definitely try this! Just started following you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm addicted to a mix of fine sugar, jojoba oil and peppermint extract. Tingly scrubby goodness!


    www.sweetdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did exactly this a month ago :) The results were amazing. I did add almond extract so it would smell really nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And did the scrub help you! It is a great idea!
    Love the post!

    Would you like to follow each other? So come and have a look at my blog.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice idea! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great organic scrub, its home made and delicious:)yumm I'm gonna try it! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog:)
    loves...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the Mint lip scrub from Lush and I wish I had done this first!

    http://alexandcindy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea - I have tried making my own in the past - I might have to try making this now :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!